Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...


It has been YEARS since I have been able to make a Christmas list. In fact, this year will be the Tucker Clan's first BIG Christmas. I don't know who's more excited...me or them!!! God has blessed us so much and I am eternally grateful! As I marvel at His goodness, I sat down to write out my Christmas list all the while thanking Him for how far He has brought us. I am humbled and quickly reminded of all the years that Jeremy and I could not buy for each other. I am looking so forward to surprising my husband's socks off this year! (No, I can't tell you what I am getting him yet.) But not only am I able to buy for him, we are able to buy for all 4 of the kids!

So without further ado, here is MY list...not that I will be getting all these things, but sometimes Jeremy needs options:
  • Homedic Lumbar Massage Cushion w/heat
  • Juicy Couture perfume
  • Kathy Van Zealand purse
  • A new hairbrush (I've used Jeremy's for years!)
  • A Handheld mirror...I broke mine last month
  • Peace and Quiet...oh, wait...Walmart may not have that...
  • Satin Boutique "Bathing Belle" Shower Cap or comparable...see pic (I have one similar from 6 yrs ago...time for a new one.)
  • A Symphony bar...best candy bar EVER!
  • Any unique or funky shoe (sz 7)
  • An alarm clock

That about wraps it up! Now, I'm ready to see what I get to UN-wrap! What's on your Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment