Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Life of Overflow


When I was thinking today and counting our many blessings, I came across some notes that I took during one of Bro Jesse Duplantis' meetings. I remember when things were really rough for us a few years ago, and I would revisit these notes often. At one point it seemed that these ideas were far fetched, but I claimed them anyway. Now they seem much more like a possible reality. I am so excited about where God is taking us, including our finances which is something many don't like to talk about. God wants us to be blessed, so that we can be a blessing to others. Money is a gift from God; we just have to be careful not to let it become our god. I would like to share with you some of his insight in regards to "A Life of Overflow":


  • Never allow dangers or impossibilities to discourage you.

  • Unexpected blessings should be the norm for believers.

  • We are partakers of divine sufficiency.

  • Blessings used rightly bring other and larger blessings.

  • Refuse to bow to the pressure of time and people.

  • Our lifestyle is not to settle for less than God's best.

  • A life of overflow is not a fantasy based life; it is a reality based goal for the believer.

  • Whatever affects your focus, affects your faith. Whatever affects your faith, affects your harvest.

Thank you, Lord! I receive it!


No comments:

Post a Comment